Before downloading any software from this site or any of its linked sites such as www.sendmailfromcommandline.com please read the terms and conditions below.
- InfiNET Point Ltd is the sole and exclusive owner of the software made available by registering your name and email address. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, InfiNET Point Ltd grants you exclusive, non-transferable License to Use the software upon the said terms and subject to the said conditions. The proprietary rights and copyright of the software remain with InfiNET Point Ltd.
- Loading, installation and use of the software shall be conducted by you for personal use. You will ensure control and use of the software in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The software may not be redistributed to a third party in any form in whole or in part without prior written agreement from InfiNET Point Ltd.
- InfiNET Point Ltd does not undertake to assist in transporting or adapting the software to your machines.
- Although InfiNET Point Ltd warrants that the software has been prepared with reasonable skill and care, InfiNET Point Ltd does not warrant that the software shall be free from all bugs or that the software will work correctly in all circumstances.
- InfiNET Point Ltd will not undertake any maintenance or other support of the software. However, InfiNET Point Ltd may from time to time release subsequent versions of the software.
- InfiNET Point Ltd shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the software, its use or otherwise, except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability under the applicable law.
- InfiNET Point Ltd expressly excludes liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage that may arise in respect of the software, its use or in respect of equipment or property, and for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- These terms and conditions are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By downloading the software you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.